A private hospital in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Consultant Paediatrician.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full-Time
· Medical Degree (M.B.B.S)
· Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
· Paediatric License / Certification
· At least 2 years relevant work experience.
· Applicant should have Neonatology experience
· Conducting thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
· Examining sick children and reaching an informed diagnosis
· Prescribing medications and giving detailed instructions for administration
· Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
· Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
· Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
· Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
· Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities. Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
· Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
· Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
· Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences.
To apply, please complete the form below: