A private hospital in Egbeda, Lagos is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Pharmacy Technician.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full-Time
· A Graduate of School of Health Technology or equivalent
· A technician who will assist Pharmacist in the day to day running of the Facility
· Relevant experience of 1-2 years in hospital pharmacy environment is an added advantage.
· Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to empathize with patients in a sincere and respectful manner.
· Articulate and clearly spoken ability
- Monitor and ensure adequate levels of pharmacy consumables, medical consumables and routine drugs
- Refrigerator temperature monitoring
- Accurate endorsement of prescriptions for billing purposes and appropriate provision of drugs to various categories of patients.
- Drugs date check
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the pharmacy
- Other duties as assigned and supervised by pharmacists
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards.