A private hospital in Lagos is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full-Time
Number of posts: 1
Organization: Private Hospital
· Registered Nurse Certification (RN) / other relevant qualifications
· Valid nursing practicing license
· Must have a 2 to 3 years cognate experience in a similar setting.
· Excellent clinical, medical and first aid knowledge, care of patient and safety cautiousness.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
· Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT.
· Ability to multi-task, good organizational and coordination skills.
Reasonable accommodation is available at Hospital’s discretion.
- Implementing nursing care plan for patients in designated work station
- Assist medical team in patients’ diagnosis and treatment
- Performing procedures such as admission & discharge, taking histories, monitoring vital signs with necessary follow up, wound dressings, administering medication, IV placement, insertions and providing other assistance needed
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
- Advocate for health and well-being of patient
- Monitor patient health and record signs
- Administer medications and treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Educate patients about management of illnesses
- Provide support and advice to patients
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards
- Other duties as required.
To apply, please complete the form below: