Hospital: Hospital in Lagos with branches in Lekki, Okota, Festac-Town, and Satellite-Town
Position: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client, a reputable private hospital in Lagos with branches in Lekki, Okota, Festac-Town and Satellite-Town, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position across their branches.
- The Medical Officer is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, disease prevention and treatment of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor and provide general and follow up care to patients at designated work stations.
· Liaise with consultants and specialists on patients’ medical condition
· Prescribe and carry out appropriate investigations and medication in line with diagnosis and as directed a specialist.
· Examine and evaluate patients to diagnose their medical conditions in liaison with respective specialists/consultants.
· Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
· Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
· Provide health education and support to patients and their attendants
· Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
· Ensure smooth running of the outpatient clinics
· Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
· Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- MBBS or its equivalent
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Valid medical practicing license
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience
- Basic and Advanced life support skills
- Willing to act and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound medical knowledge
- Good leadership and counselling skills
- Patient-focused approach
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, team player, and critical thinker.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
To apply, please complete the form below: