A private hospital in Abuja, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Medical Officer.
Working Pattern: Full-Time
Number of posts: 1
• We are seeking a capable medical officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide.
• In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of patient care.
• To ensure success, medical officers should exhibit good clinical knowledge and demonstrable experience in a similar managerial role.
• An accomplished medical officer will be someone who can align their medical expertise with best practices in health administration
1. MBBS or its equivalent; additional certificate is a plus
2. Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
3. Valid medical practicing license
4. Post NYSC Medical Officer
5. Willing to act and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Sound medical knowledge
8. Good leadership and counselling skills
9. Patient-focused approach
10. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
11. Flexible and team player
12. Candidate must have adequate clinical experience and be able to work with minimum supervision
13. Surgical skill is an added advantage
• Monitor and provide general and follow up care to patients at designated work stations.
• Liaise with consultants and specialists on patients’ medical condition
• Prescribe and carry out appropriate investigations and medication in line with diagnosis and as directed a specialist.
• Examine and evaluate patients to diagnose their medical conditions in liaison with respective specialists/consultants.
• Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
• Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
• Provide health education and support to patients and their attendants