A private hospital in Lekki, Lagos is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Medical Officer.
Salary Grade: Negotiable
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full-Time
Job Summary: The Medical Officer is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, disease prevention and treatment of patients.
· Ensure the smooth running of HIFU & Endoscopy clinics including escalations of challenges faced
· Bridge the gap between registered clients and those yet to have HIFU treatment done
· Perform detailed Gynaecological assessment and assist in conception procedures.
· Serve as a clinical advisor and maintain high standards of health care delivery.
· Ensure social media awareness of HIFU and Endoscopy by managing the company’s Instagram handle(@Fibroidcarecenter), posting creative contents minimum of 3 times a week
· Bridging the gap between registered clients and those yet to have HIFU treatment done
· Work with other members of staff to achieve Team objectives, high ethical and professional standards.
· Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
· Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience.
· Have strong interest in fibroid care and treatments.
· Must be willing to learn on the job and develop a career in the mentioned field.
· Age range 35-45 years
· Have technical and interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication