A multi-specialty, multi-location and ICT-driven Hospital chain based in Abuja, Nigeria with a mission to facilitate happy families, people and institutions through great healthcare is seeking qualified, motivated and experienced professionals to join their growing team in the following role: Nephrologist
• MBBS/MBBCH from a recognized institution and a valid Nigerian Medical Practice Licence.
• Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons, NPMCN or it’s foreign equivalent in the relevant
• Minimum of 3 years’ robust post-certification practice in Nephrology in a Dialysis Centre is a must.
• Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in the use of electronic Patient Information Systems
• Compassionate, committed to delivering high-quality care with great communication skills, able to
communicate well with patients and colleagues.
• Analytical and confident with sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities.
• Able to effectively work with and potentially lead a team.
The succsessful candidate will enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
Accomodation and/or relocation assistance
Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing Hospital system.
Interested candidates should call 0808 617 8882 and/or send their CVs to [email protected] on or before Saturday January 30th 2021.