Uzodike Auditorium, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria | Zoom
MEDICAL RESEARCH SOCIETY, COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, NNEWI CAMPUS INVITES YOU TO HER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING & SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE, Plus - ELECTION OF NEW OFFICERS FOR THE MEDICAL RESEARCH SOCIETY (MRS).
DATE: Wednesday, 8th December 2021
VENUE: Uzodike Auditorium, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria
THEME: Role and gains of the Academic Institution in Supporting Research from Conception to Dissemination of Results.
1. Use of Research in Advancing Patient care and Enhancing The Visibility of Nigerian Teaching Hospitals
2. Collaboration as Tool and Driver of Impactful Research in the Covid Era.
1. Prof. Joseph Ikechebelu (Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
2. Dr Joseph Ugboaja Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi.
3. Prof Nneka Agbakoba Deputy Provost, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus.
I. Fundamentals of Editorship and Journal Management (Prof S.N.C Anyanwu)
II. How to Write an Effective Grant Proposal (Grant committee, Faculty of Medicine)
CME POINTS is available for interested Participants.
To submit your abstract, visit https://dokilink.com/webform/mrs-abstract-submission
Deadline for abstract submission: 12 midnight, Monday, 22nd November 2021.
Early Bird. (Payment on or before 8th November 2021) #15,000
Late. (on or after 9th November 2021 & on-site) #20,000
Early Bird: #10,000