Sickle Cell Centre (Union Bank Hall), Ishaga Road, Idi-Araba, Surulere, Lagos State
As part of the Vaseline Healing Project, the Dermatology unit of the Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Lagos will organize an update/training course on Management of Common Skin Disorders for Doctors and Pharmacists working in public and private facilities. In addition, they will conduct a dermatology medical outreach.
The one-day training seminar which will take place at The Sickle Cell Centre in Idi-araba, Lagos is planned for Wednesday 20th November, 2019. The lectures will be provided by an experienced faculty of dermatologists.
This seminar is designed to:
• Increase knowledge about infectious diseases of bacteria, viruses, and fungi, as well as parasitic infestation
• Increase knowledge of basic skin, nail and hair care practices
• Increase awareness of the use and misuse of topical corticosteroids
• Understand when to refer patients to a dermatologist at a health facility at the next level and create a working relationship for easy access to the various dermatologists across Lagos state
1. Doctors (General Practitioners, Medical Officers, Family Physicians, and Community Physicians)
Date: Wednesday, 20th November 2019
Time: 8am - 4pm
Venue: Sickle Cell Centre (Union Bank Hall), Ishaga Road, Idi-Araba, Surulere, Lagos State.
Note: Attendance is free, but registration is required
To register, please complete form below