Pearlwort Hotel, Alausa, Lagos State
Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) Lagos State Chapter invites you to her Physicians Week 2019.
Theme: Care of The Unknown Patient: Policy Overview
- Curbing The Increasing Trend Of Suicide In Nigeria: The Role Of NMA
- The Doctor as an Entrepreneur
· Dr Mustafa Ibrahim (DCST LASUTH)
· Dr Mustapha Alimi (Medical Director/Spine Surgeon National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi-Lagos)
· DR. DADA ADEDAMOLA (MD/CEO FMC Ebute-Meta)
· Dr Ismail Ganikale (MD General Hospital Odan, Lagos)
· Dr OLOSHO (Senior Reg/MO Luth)
· Prof Abiodun Adewuya (Associate Professor of Psychiatry Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM))
· Dr Olayinka Atilola (Consultant Psychiatrist and Lecturer in Psychiatry Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja Lagos)
· Dr Oluseun Peter Ogunnubi (Lecturer, College of Medicine,LUTH)
· Dr Olugbenga Owoeye ( Head of Clinical Services of Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba)
· Dr Maymunah Kadiri (MD, Pinnacle Medical services.)
· Dr Abiodun Fatade, (MD, Crestview Radiology Limited)
· Dr Ayotunde Adeyeri (MD, Genesis Specialist Hospital), :
· Dr. Richardson Ajayi (Chairman, LASUTH Board; Founder, The Bridge Clinic & Synlab Nigeria)
· Dr Ademolu (CEO Harley and Wall Consulting)
· Dr Funsho Oladipo (MD/CEO R Jolad Specialist Hospital)
· Dr G.C.E Okeke (Medical Director Havanna Specialist Hospital)
Conference Registration Fee:
- Fee/On-site Registration (N5,000)
Account Name: Nigerian Medical Association, Lagos State
Account Number: 1016720362
Sort Code: 033153500
5 CME Points Available!
To register, kindly fill the form below.
For Sponsorship or enquiries, kindly send an email to [email protected] or call 09091094521.
Visit our website www.nmalagos.org, for more conference information.
Dr B. A. Igbinoba
Chairman, Local Organising Committee (LOC)