Mindray in partnership with Association of General and Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria (AGPMPN) invites you to join the 1st COVID-19 Clinical Diagnostics Webinar for Nigeria to interact with frontline ultrasound experts.
THEME: COVID-19- CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS.
· Opening Remarksby Dr. Ikechukwu Ugwu Odo (President of Association of General and Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria)
· Keynote Speech
1. Preparing your Maternity Unit for Delivery in the COVID-19 Era: Practical Solutions in Nigeria, by Prof. Bosede Afolabi
2. Critical Ultrasound in Differential Diagnosis of Severe Dyspnea during the COVID-19 Outbreak, by Prof. L.V Liwen, MD, PhD
3. Mindray COVID-19 Solution by Mary Goretty
Date: Tuesday, 23rd June, 2020
Time: 2:00PM-3:30PM Nigeria Time, 21:00-22:30(UCT +8)
1.PROF. BOSEDE AFOLABI , MBChB, DM (Notts), FRCOG, FWACS, FMCOG, (Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology) College of Medicine, University of Lagos and Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos Nigeria.
2. PROF.LV, LIWEN, MD, PhD (Director of Emergency Department, Guangxi Province Hospital, China)
MODERATOR: MARY GORETTY (Mindray Clinical Specialist for English Africa)
Dr. Ned Okoro (FAGP)