Raddison Blu Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos
Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) Lagos State Chapter invites you to her Annual General Meeting and Scientific Conference 2019.
Theme: Brain Drain in Medical Profession: Effects on the Nigerian Health System
- Perinatal Mortality in Nigeria: An Appraisal of the Current Situation
- Achieving Universal Health Coverae (UHC): The Role of the Private Sector
· Prof. Chinyere Ezeaka (Immediate Past President, Nigerian Society of Neonatal Medicine (NISONM)/LUTH)
· Mrs Iyadunni Olubode (Country Director, MSD for Mothers)
· Prof. Bosede Afolabi (HOD O & G, LUTH)
· Dr Jimi Coker (C.M.D. Lagoon Hospitals)
· Dr Richard Ajayi (Medical Director. The Bridge Clinic)
· Mrs Njide Ndili (Country Director, PharmAccess Foundation)
· Adewale Adebowale (Group Head, Health Sector Finance, Strategy and Innovation, Sterling Bank)
- Early Fee Registration (FREE till 30th June, 2019)
- Late/On-site Registration (N5,000)
Account Name: Nigerian Medical Association, Lagos State
Account Number: 1016720362
Sort Code: 033153500
5 CME Points Available!
To Register, kindly fill the form below.
For Sponsorship or enquiries, kindly send an email to [email protected] or call 08090910686
Visit our website www.nmalagos.org, for more conference information.
Dr. Tunji Adenekan
Chairman, Local Organising Committee (LOC)