1. To provide the knowledge, practical skills and procedures necessary to save the mother and fetus in like-threatening circumstances.
2. To present a systematic approach of Primary Survey, Resuscitation, Secondary Survey and Definitive Care, enabling the clinician to give the best patient care in complex situation.
3. To review trauma and emergencies in the pregnant patient, including triage and transfer.
· Simulations of: Airway management and breathing, Surgical airway, Vascular access, BLS and AED, Shock, Trauma, Medical emergencies, Cardiac arrests with PE, Severe pre-eclampsia, Failed intubation, Rusch balloon and B-iynch suture
· Skills to systematically manage trauma in pregnant women: Failed instrumental delivery, shoulder dystocia, newborn resuscitation
· Dr. Bimpe Matiluko, Consultant ObGyn, Leicester, UK
· Dr. Charles Cox, UK
· Dr. Shirley Jane Collie, UK
· Dr. Rajesh Pandey, Consultant Anaesthetist, UK
The course will be held in two batches: 27th -28th May and 29th - 30th May
Hosts: Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, CMUL/LUTH
This is a #FirstTimeInNigeria
Course Fee: N150,000.00
For registration, please send a mail to [email protected] or call 08033802384