The Nigerian Association of Dermatologists presents her 13th Annual Scientific and General Meeting tagged NAD LAGOS 2019
Theme: Promoting Skin Health: The Multifaceted Approach
- Aesthetic Medicine - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Nutrition and the Skin
- Dermatology Nursing and Pharmacy
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES:
(A) Early Bird (until 30th April, 2019)
Associate Fellows: N25,000
(B) Non-Early Birds (30th April - 25th June 2019)
Associate Fellows: N30,000
(C) Onsite Registration: N50,000 (For All)
Submit yourabstract early to [email protected]
cc: [email protected].
Abstract submissions are welcome in the following areas:
· Promoting skin health
· Nutrition and the skin
· Infectious diseases
· Hair disorders
· Nail disorders
· Aesthetics dermatology
· Pigmentary disorders
· Multidisciplinary approach to dermatology management
· Oral and Genital medicine
· Rheumatology in Dermatology
· Paediatric Dermatology
· Community Dermatology
We also welcome relevant basic medical and clinical science, epidemiological studies and striking case reports.
· Name of author (s), email address and institutional affiliations (name of presenting author should be underlined)
Note: The abstract should not be more than 250 words and title not more than 20 words.
Deadline for Abstract submission is 12th of May, 2019
Dr Ayanlowo O.
Chair, Scientific Committee NAD Lagos 2019
Visit www.nad.org.ng/conference for conference registration and news.
For sponsorship or enquiries, please send an email to [email protected] or call 08090910686.